Mama's Making Money Thursday



I wanted to share with my readers one of my fave money saving blogs I read.
Daisy over at The Deal Fanatic post loads of great money saving tips and The Deal Fanatic is one of the first blogs I check on my IGoogle home page every day for the most recent deals.

Well, not only is Daisy great at sharing deals, she is also helping out us Mamas share their talents and businesses for making money on the side. Click on the logo above or click HERE to visit her site and see all talented moms who are working hard to earn some extra money for their families. Being a WAHM (work at home mom), I am all about supporting other WAHM's so I encourage you to visit The Deal Fanatic. And if you have a talent or home business you would like to share, she has set up a Mr. Linky so others can visit your site too (Etsy, Ebay, Blog, Website etc).
As Daisy says:
" It’s all about mama’s helping other mama’s."
And I agree :-)

No comments: