Birthday Invitations New at Sweet Pea Creations!

I am always working on new and exciting products when I can here at Sweet Pea Creations. Today I wanted to share with you some of my newest creations. Birthday Invitations! Available now are some of the cutest Baby's First Birthday invites, Princess Party Invitations, Train Themed Birthday Invitations, Construction - Dump Truck themed invitation, and the cutest PJ Party Sleepover Invitation. More styles will be coming soon like pool party, bounce house, jungle and circus theme and more. If you have a special request for a themed birthday invitation, please feel free to leave me a comment and I can work on some new designs. Or feel free to email me directly and we can discuss your themed party ideas.

I also will be adding matching party accessories to coordinate with all of the themed birthday invitations. Accessories include cupcake toppers, favor tags, birthday banners and more. If you are interested in one of our invitation styles and want matching accessories now, email me and I can design the perfect birthday package for you. Your friends will be green with envy when they see how cute and stylish your child's birthday party is!

Take a look at our new Birthday Invitation Designs:

Custom Birthday Invitations


Sharing one of my Favorite Birthday Invitation Designs:
All Aboard the Birthday Train Custom Invitation
Birthday Train Invitation

Isn't this the CUTEST?!?
Perfect invite for a Train Themed Birthday Party, especially for those little guys who love Thomas the Train or Geo-Trax. My guy is a HUGE Geo-Trax fan and he definitely wants this invite for his next birthday party.


I would love to hear your feedback or suggestions so feel free to leave me a comment!
Susan

1 comment:

Cher said...

Too cute! My little guy loves trains!

Just saw you on Mommy PR linky and stopping by to say Hi!